Customer Protection is in charge of resolving disputes between clients and service providers. Customers can
contact email@example.com for a refund of services if they are not satisfied with the rationale provided.
Users have six weeks from the date of service completion to make the settlement, and they will look into it on a
- The following are the numerous refund options:
- PhonePe / Google Pay / Paytm Wallet - For qualifying orders, this option will be available throughout the cancellation procedure.
- The service(s) in the order can be canceled immediately if the provider refuses to complete them.
- Some services cannot be refunded if they've been made for more than 24 hours.
- During the start of service, these conditions will be checked:
- The terms of service will be checked before starting it. It includes time, cost, quality, extension if available, etc.